Voice Overs of the World: Scooby Sells!
Who doesn’t love Scooby Doo?
Well, everyone’s favorite sleuthing canine is back in a brand new advertisement for State Farm. And as a Scooby fan, I have to say, I think this ad is actually really cool. Sure, it’s a commercial for insurance, but Hanna Barbera not only licensed the character, but they also let State Farm use all of the current Scooby voice actors, all the Scooby music, and the Scooby sound effects! It really captures the feel of the classic cartoon!
Plus, the insurance agent in the spot provides a fresh new voice among established voice actors, so the spot is good for everyone. Have a look, and see what you think!
- Voice Overs Of The World: Wheeeeee!!!
- Voice Overs Of The World: TomTom & Sesame Street
- Voice Overs Of The World: Voices Galore!
- Voice Overs Of The World: There’s An App For That
- Voice Overs of the World: Returning Favorites