Voice Overs of the World: Do Not Read This Blog!
Little Caesar’s Pizza chain has taken a unique approach with their newest advertising campaign. The video below explains how the campaign works:
The video takes an unusual tack, by repeatedly warning people away from calling them or visiting their website. of course, they know that it will drive people to do exactly those things, but it’s clever marketing nonetheless.
What’s great about this video is how it relies almost entirely on voice over and little else for over three minutes. There’s actually very little happening in the video portion of this spot, and it’s all driven by the vaguely threatening voice over, and the voice that explains the campaign in broader strokes.
What do you think? Is this kind of advertising effective?
- Voice Overs of the World: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Voice Overs Of The World: The Internet Explosion
- Voice Overs Of The World: A Woman’s Touch
- Voice Overs Of The World: Right On, Target
- Voice Overs Of The World: A Dash Of Clever